Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 40 min
Cakes are known to be a part of the desert after a meal so we are giving you a real simple
recipe to try. Don’t be afraid to attempt this DIY, you may just blow your family and guess
away. If not confident to do this at a gathering try it out just for you and enjoy with a hot teas
of your choice. I am sure you will make a delicious bundt cake.
2 cups of apple cider
2 ½ cup of all-purpose flour
½ cup of unsalted butter
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ cups of sugar
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cups light brown sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
2 large eggs
½ tsp nutmeg
½ cups milk
½ tsp of all spice
¼ cups grapeseed oil 1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp. of butter
2 Tbsp. of sugar
1. In a small sauce pan over med- low, bring apple cider to a simmer. Simmer until reduced to one
cup, about 20 min
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter or use cooking spray to coat the inside of a Bundt pan
3. Use mixer with paddle attachment to cream butter, and brown sugar until lightened and fluffy,
about 2 minutes
4. Mix in eggs , scraping down sides as needed (Use apple sauce for egg substitute)
5. In a small bowl, stir together 1 cup of reduced apple cider, milk, and grapeseed oil.
In another bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, Cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice
6. Alternate mixing liquid and flour mixture into butter. Do this in about 3 additions starting and
finishing with dry ingredients
7. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40-50 min or until a knife inserted into center of the ring
comes out with just a few crumbs. Let cool in pan for 10 min before removing. Let cool for at
least an additional 15-20 min before coating
8. When ready to coat cake with topping, melt butter and brush over sides and top of cake.
9. Stir together sugar and cinnamon and evenly sprinkle over buttered cake.
Save me a slice please!